DANIELLE DARCZY, IIDA
Danielle Darczy joined Heffernan Holland Morgan in 2008. She graduated from Ringling School of Art and Design with a BFA in Interior Architecture. She also studied the history of architecture and architectural design at SACI in Florence, Italy. Her primary project role is selection and presentation of interior finish systems, producing interior renderings integrated with material samples. Ms. Darczy also produces construction documents for the fabrication of all custom millwork and casework. When project scope requires, she also works with the client to select and procure furnishing systems.
- Fort Rucker Library, Fort Rucker, AL
- Design/Build Military Working Dog Kennel, Eglin AFB, FL
- Design/Build Reserve Training Building 3077, Duke Field, FL
- Design/Build Hangar Building 3029, Duke Field, FL
- Weapons Repair Shop, Fort Benning, GA
- Hangar 450, Columbus AFB, GA
- Building 504 Fire Station, Corry Station, FL
- Advanced Energetics Research Laboratory, Eglin AFB, FL
- Chapel Center, Fort Rucker, AL
- Renovate Fire Station 5, Camp Rudder, FL
- Renovate Family Support Center, Eglin AFB, FL
- Lee House Bed & Breakfast, Pensacola, FL
Her work on the Science and Engineering Building for the University of West Florida is featured online via the Architectural Record.