x
Loading...

CLIENT
ARCHITECTS
YEAR
PROGRAM
STATUS

ANCHOR COURT REPORTING

This project included the demolition of a masonry building (circa 1950) and the design of a new 7,500 square foot two-story building that contains three private offices, seven specialized, high-tech conference rooms for depositions, including two rooms with video recording capabilities, waiting and reception areas, and an 1,800 square foot tenant space. Support functions with the building include restrooms, storage, an eight-person computer room for transcribing depositions, and an elevator. The exterior of the concrete masonry, steel-frame structure includes brick veneer with a hard coat stucco wainscot at the second floor windows, mahogany doors and clad wood windows, a standing seam metal roof, elevator, and a private covered carport for the Owner.