The purpose of this project was to renovate a circa 1940’s 15,000 square foot single-story masonry building into a multi-tenant office space. In addition to a complete exterior and interior renovation, a 400 square foot entry tower was designed and built to serve as a main focal point to the building.

The project involved the design of a two-story, eight suite B&B inn that totaled 8,400 square feet. Amenities included a large gathering room, a dining/conference room, a full kitchen, elevator, a live-in caretaker’s suite, a large courtyard for weddings and parties, and an outdoor kitchen structure. This project is located in Historic Seville in downtown Pensacola and is an anchor and focal point at the southernmost entrance into Seville.

This project included the demolition of a masonry building (circa 1950) and the design of a new 7,500 square foot two-story building that contains three private offices, seven specialized, high-tech conference rooms for depositions, including two rooms with video recording capabilities, waiting and reception areas, and an 1,800 square foot tenant space. Support functions with the building include restrooms, storage, an eight-person computer room for transcribing depositions, and an elevator. The exterior of the concrete masonry, steel-frame structure includes brick veneer with a hard coat stucco wainscot at the second floor windows, mahogany doors and clad wood windows, a standing seam metal roof, elevator, and a private covered carport for the Owner.

The A&E team was tasked with designing a 5,300 SF Fellowship Hall addition to an existing 5,000 SF chapel that HHMA designed in 1990. Areas of design included the main meeting room, commercial kitchen, Pastor's office, reception/waiting area, toilets, large storage area, and mechanical/electrical rooms. Other design features included a 1,800 SF exterior covered “gathering” plaza that links the two buildings, re-design of the existing parking lot including upgrading all site lighting, and new landscaping.

An existing structure built circa 1970’s, the entire complex is composed of 26,130 sf. The building was renovated for the Florida Dept. of Health to include “secured” entry points, private offices and open-office arrangements with systems furniture, computer training rooms, conference areas, copier and production area, mail and supply room, employee lounges, toilet facilities, and storage. A complete exterior renovation was completed at the same time that included new towers that serve as entry focal points, new doors and windows, metal awnings, a new hard-coat stucco finish, and new paving and site lighting.

Design of an expansion and renovation of the existing marina facility consisting of existing slips and support facilities. Design included a new 41,000 s.f. rack-supported boat storage warehouse for approximately 208 boats, a new floating concrete pier system for 24 new slips, two new floating concrete fuel piers, and a Dockmaster’s officeThe warehouse design incorporated full-height adjustable storage racks that also functioned as structural support for the roof system. This storage system allows users to accommodate boats of various sizes.

The renovation and addition to a historical structure built in 1883.